Sunday, August 09, 2009

Star Trek

Star Trek
Rating: CLASSIC (rating scale)
Seriously, I contend that this is the best movie I have seen all YEAR! The great thing is that you do not have to be a Trekkie to love it. I for one am a Trekkie not total geek show up to convention Trekkie, but well versed enough to get the inside jokes and references across the generations of star trek TV shows. The movie just gripes you within the first 45 seconds and you are hooked from there. I kid you not. Its exciting, its hilarious (like seriously laugh out loud tears in the corners of your eyes hilarious), its sentimental (a little romance and *gasp* bromance action).. its simply a classic; an absolutely, fantastic, well done movie that's well worth your precious dollar bills and time! I cannot endorse this movie enough!

No comments: